Hello Mr. Fox! Adorable & whimsy fox scarfs and cold weather accessories by Poland based Celapiu, run by sisters Celina and Maja.
Adding one of each to my Christmas list… ahh, I wish.
Clockwise from the top:
1. Ladies Utility Jacket – barbour.com
2. Ray-Ban Aviator Large Metal Sunglasses – ray-ban.com
3. Burberry London Camel Horse Embroidered Scarf – stylebop.com
4. 7 For All Mankind Roxanne Classic Skinny Jeans – stylebop.com
5. Sam Edelman Parley Low Heel Chelsea Boot – asos.com
6. Current Elliot Bluejay The Scout Denim Top – stylebop.com
Comfortable, stylish and sturdy, Hunter boots are worn by just about everyone, from royalty to soldiers, and from city rainstorms to muddy mountainsides. They are of course always present and super reliable at the barn and horse shows.
Legendary for their durability, they are extremely well made and not “disposable” like most other kinds of rubber rain boots. They have been around for a very long time and have been a symbol of British country life. The company was formerly named the North British Rubber Company and was started by American entrepreneur Mr. Henry Lee Norris in 1856. They were used by the British Army to protect soldiers in flooded trenches in World War I and II. In 1956 the famous Green Wellington and the bestseller Royal Hunter were introduced – without a doubt, wellies are my all time favorites.
link: HUNTER BOOT
clockwise from left:
1. Asos Multi Zip Horse Clutch – asos.com
2. Mesh Splicing Black Fake Two-Piece Dress – romwe.com
3. Rachel Zoe Long Tassel-End Necklace – neimanmarcus.com
4. Stella McCartney Metal-Heel Velvet Pumps – net-a-porter.com
5. Michael Kors Ankle Wrap Flat Sandal – marissacollections.com
6. Rachel Zoe Tassel Bracelet – neimanmarcus.com
Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Add a little pink to your day!
1. French Connection Suzy Sleeveless Top – usa.frenchconnection.com
2. Smythe Equestrian Puff Sleeve Jacket – net-a-porter.com
3. Rag & Bone The Dre Slim Boyfriend Jean – lagarconne.com
4. 2012 BCA Estée Lauder Dream Pin – esteelauder.com
5. Asos Marshmallow Loafers – asos.com
6. Dries Van Noten x Linda Farrow Printed Sunglasses – lagarconne.com
7. Tory Burch Robinson Zip Continental Wallet – toryburch.com
October Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Honor women by wearing pink while you ride!
1. Alessandro Albanese Fitted Competition Shirt – doversaddlery.com
2. Animo Lena Jacket – doversaddlery.com
3. SSG Soft Touch Riding Gloves – doversaddlery.com
4. Tailored Sportsman Trophy Hunter Breeches – smartpakequine.com
5. Ariat Monaco Field Boot – smartpakequine.com
6. GPA First Lady Helmet – doversaddlery.com
7. 2012 BCA Estée Lauder Dream Pin – esteelauder.com
Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Support by wearing Pink!
1. Simple Contrast Blouse – chicnova.com
2. Karl Pabla Zipped Skinny Pants – net-a-porter.com
3. Salvatore Ferragamo Toni Boots – couture.zappos.com
4. Jessica Sunglasses – americanapparel.net
5. 2012 BCA Estée Lauder Dream Pin – esteelauder.com
Love love love Rachel Zoe‘s Fall 2012 jewelry collection! Its so elegant with a subtle equestrian feel. In the words of Rachel, “I die” for these pieces!
via NEIMAN MARCUS